Learn Effective Anger Management to lead a more positive life.
Welcome to the Anger Management workshop. Anger is a powerful emotion. If not managed appropriately it may have destructive results for you, your colleges and your loved ones costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. Uncontrolled anger can lead to arguments, physical fights, physical abuse, assault and self-harm.
In contrast well managed anger can be a useful emotion that motivates you to make positive changes.
This workshop will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when their angry.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Understand anger dynamics.
• Understand the myths of anger.
• Know the right and wrong ways of dealing with anger.
• Know techniques in controlling anger.
• See differences between objective and subjective language.
• Know tips in identifying the problem.
• Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
• How to making a disagreement constructive.
• Understand hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
• Understand the alter, avoid and accept response to anger.
HANDY COURSE INFORMATION
1. Our courses are well written and easy to understand and follow.
2. Approx. 3 to 5 hours of study is required to complete the course.
3. Use our simple workbook to complete activities and exercises.
4. Unlimited, lifetime access to course material.
5. Access our complete on-line system and study from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
6. Study at your own time, at your own pace and anywhere where you feel comfortable.
7. All course material can be downloaded and printer friendly for your computer or viewing on your favourite device.
8. You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion on passing your self-assessed assessment.
How to I enrol to study online?
Once you enrolled in one of our courses, you will receive an automated email with your URL login address, passwords and a easy tutorial on how to complete your course online. With this, you will be able to access your material 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Back Up and Support
If you have any problems with the course or learning material, you can contact our support via email and you will receive a response within 24 hours from our friendly support staff.
Our courses are made easy with easy to follow workbooks, activites and exercises. Every student will receive a Certificate of Completion once they have successfully completed the course and will receive a print friendly Certificate via email.
UNITS OF STUDY
Section One: Getting Started
– Workshop Objectives
Section Two: The Nature of Anger
– The Pentagon of Anger
– Fight or Flight
– Myths about Anger
Section Three: The Right & Wrong
– Wrong ways of Dealing with Anger
– Right Ways of Dealing with Anger
Section Four: Controlling Anger
– The Warning Signs
– Coping Thoughts
– Using Relaxation Techniques
– The Need to Vent
Section Five: Separate the People from the Problem
– Objective or Subjective Language
– Identifying the Problem
– Using “I” Messages
Section Six: Working the Problem Together
– The Art of Disagreement
– 10 Negotiation Tips
– Building Consensus
– Brainstorming Rules (Key to Success)
Section Seven: Solving the Problem Together
– Choosing the Best Solution
– Implementing, Evaluating, and Adapting
Section Eight: Dealing with Your Anger
– What are Hot Buttons
– Identifying Your Hot Buttons
– Your Anger Log
Section Nine: Alter Avoid Accept
Section Ten: Dealing with Angry People
– De-escalate the Situation
– When to Back Off
Section Eleven: Pulling It All Together
– Process Overview
– Put it into Practise
Section Twelve: Wrapping Up
– Words from the Wise
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Open entry – Previous schooling and academic achievements are not required for entry into this course.
Students will need access to a computer and the internet. For students who do not have access to either a computer or the internet.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
• Microsoft Windows XP, or later
• Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
• OSX/iOS 6 or later
• Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
• Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
• Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (Currently Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Students will also need access the following applications:
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
Provider: External Learning Australia
Course ID No: ELA-ANGMAN-119
Delivery Mode: Online
Course Access: Unlimited lifetime access to course material
Time Required: Study at your own pace
Qualification: Certificate of Completion
Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review reviews review reviews Review , Courses, Online, Training, Education, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth, Review, Reviews, Courses, Online, Training, Education, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Anger Management, Advise, Information, Help, Good, Bad, Advisor, word of mouth External Learning Australia